Saturday, January 28, 2017

"Burning in the Blue Sky I "


Burning in the Blue Sky I
by
Zachoia Cooper 

Burning in the blue sky I
From the east, am westward bound
I keep journeying round the sky.

When clouds hide my burning eye
Beams will always hit the ground.
Burning in the blue sky I,

Every morn, the night defy
Every morning, I rebound.
I keep journey round the sky,

Finding a place to beautify
To hold the seeing eye spellbound.
Burning in the blue sky I

Cannot force, but I can try
To show God’s genius is profound
I keep journeying round the sky.

May my ray-beams glorify
The One who always may be found
Burning in the blue sky, I,
I keep journeying round the sky!


(assignment for lesson #18 - Villanelle)


If you are between the ages of 13 -18,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

No comments:

LinkWithin